WDG provides architecture, planning and interior design internationally through our offices in Washington, DC and Dallas, TX. Our award-winning work can be found in major metropolitan areas around the United States as well as overseas. We have a staff of over 130 and have produced over 500 major buildings, including commercial office, multifamily residential, hospitality and mixed-use projects since our inception in 1938.
We are currently seeking a:
Candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in design and construction and possess strong technical and Revit skills. Superb communication and graphic presentation skills a must.
An experienced, self-motivated professional to work collaboratively with the project leadership team.
• Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD and MS Office
• Strong organizational skills; keen sensibility to project deadlines
• Basic understanding of LEED guidelines, and sustainability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
• More than 10 years of demonstrated experience administrating projects through all architectural phases
• Licensed Architect
• LEED Certified
We offer an expanding and challenging portfolio of projects, excellent salary and benefits and a dynamic work environment. Submit resumes to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Position Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Full-time