WDG provides architecture, planning and interior design internationally through our offices in Washington, DC and Dallas, TX. Our award-winning work can be found in major metropolitan areas around the United States as well as overseas. We have a staff of over 130 and have produced over 500 major buildings, including commercial office, multifamily residential, hospitality and mixed-use projects since our inception in 1938. WDG is the 6th largest architecture firm in DC as ranked by revenue.
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated Project Architect to work collaboratively with the project leadership team.
• Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD and MS Office
• Strong organizational skills; keen sensibility to project deadlines
• Basic understanding of LEED guidelines, and sustainability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
• More than 10 years of “demonstrated” experience administrating multi-family and residential projects through all architectural phases
• Licensed Architect
• LEED Certified
We offer an expanding and challenging portfolio of projects, excellent salary and benefits and a dynamic work environment.
Submit your resume and your portfolio (or a website link) to firstname.lastname@example.org.